Monday, October 11, 2010

text || Alan Sondheim

are can't from are up flying they be many i i cannot of seen they are
catch are from see and fast fast they and i am are and am speed can't seen
of and i am many nowhere so see and i nowhere can't get and up so behind
be away and i hear them seen catch sure catch to that me gone going so
can't up get am things me am am fly seen all at i to and nowhere going i
behind get i to they things gone they away and be i hear i so fly seen and
i and be me me are see going see fall alone i make see am sure fast seen
from from i be i to me so fall alone trying to seen away they they me they
be them cannot i much too seen i too and seen added and they and me see
them and and to they and think as seen away move i seen away to can't they
fall and get be be get and fall they can't to away seen i move away seen
as think and they to and and them see me and they and added seen and too i
seen too much i cannot them be they me they they away seen to trying alone
fall so me to i be i from from seen fast sure am see make i alone fall
can't going see are me me be and i and seen fly so i hear i be and away
they gone things they to i get behind i going nowhere and to i at all seen
fly am am me things am get up can't so going gone me that to catch sure
catch seen them hear i and away be behind so up and get can't nowhere i
and see so nowhere many am i and of seen can't speed am and are am i and
they fast fast and see from are catch are they seen of cannot i i many be
they flying up are from can't are fast fast they them fast am are i am
fast they seen them and i i too nowhere fast them and i fast are can't
away and up flying fall be from and i hear of seen up they catch nowhere
things see and so so they catch i am there me am i can't seen of slow i
nowhere things nowhere going cannot behind get nowhere they to gone up
fast behind be fly me i them i seen and am catch to bother me gone them
going can't i get i more see am sure as seen them from i to i to me fast
behind alone keep to seen from are they from and be i cannot i much fly
seen am too and be things and are cannot going see behind and i things
can't am they fast seen from away i seen fly to see flow fall and to be
seen get they fall they can't to from they i to fast seen i so and they to
and they them me me them they and to they and so i seen fast to i they
from to can't they fall they get seen be to and fall flow see to fly seen
i away from seen fast they am can't things i and behind see going cannot
are and things be and i am seen fly much i cannot i be and from they are
from they to keep alone behind fast me to i to i from them seen as sure am
see more i get i can't going them gone me bother to catch am and seen i
them i me fly be behind fast up gone to they nowhere get behind cannot
going nowhere things nowhere i slow of seen can't i am me there am i catch
they so so and see things nowhere catch they up seen of hear i and from be
fall flying up and away can't are fast i and them fast nowhere too i i and
them seen they fast am i are am fast them they fast fast are can't from
are up flying they be many i i cannot of seen they are catch are from see
and fast fast they and i am are and am speed can't seen of and i am many
nowhere so see and i nowhere can't get and up so behind be away and i hear
them seen catch sure catch to that me gone going so can't up get am things
me am am fly seen all at i to and nowhere going i behind get i to they
things gone they away and be i hear i so fly seen and i and be me me are
see going see fall alone i make see am sure fast seen from from i be fly
to me so fall alone trying to seen away they they me they be them cannot i
much too seen i too and seen added and they and me see them and and to
they and think as seen away move i seen away to can't they fall and get be
be get and fall they can't to away seen i move away seen as think and they
to and and them see me and they and added seen and too i seen too much i
cannot them be they me they they away seen to trying alone fall so me to i
be i from from seen fast sure am see make i alone fall can't going see are
me me be and i and seen fly so i hear i be and away they gone things they
to i get behind i going nowhere and to i at all seen fly am am me things
am get up can't so going gone

No comments:

Post a Comment